Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2015 9:25 pm  #1

Is there any easy path for success?

The real success we are talking about can be achieved only through hard work, it has no short ways. There are people who got short cut to success, but that’s just temporary and reality is not far from touching them. I always take long roads since with that I am assured that I will last longer and due to support by Nova FX broker, it’s very much forward now. I love using their Risk Free Trade option; it has no losses facility up to very first 3 trades.

7/29/2015 8:27 am  #2

Re: Is there any easy path for success?

If you mean forex specifically there is no easy path for success all the trader need is hardwork and proceed from there they can make their own success easyly.

1/30/2016 4:02 am  #3

Re: Is there any easy path for success?

I completely agree with you Drake, I have seen people say we can make this much or that much simply by few benefits, but I never agree, as I strongly believe in knowledge and experience to be the real deal, if we have that then we can make it big, but without having those we will obviously find it very tough to get things going in our favor. I work with OctaFX broker and with their educational guide and also with their demo contest like Southampton Supreme, I am able to get regular practice without having to invest or have fear of losing while motivation factor is the prize money which is unlimited, so it makes practicing so much more fun.

Board footera