Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2015 8:36 am  #1

News trading safe?

In my view doing News trading can be seriously risky, but can bring massive rewards, so it’s important that we know the right way to trade in order to succeed, if we are not able manage things then we are likely to struggle. I am working with Nova FX broker and it’s a great company that has outstanding features especially with their stable spread of 1.5 pips, high leverage up to 1:1000 plus their smooth trading platform makes it so easy to trade on news.

1/29/2016 9:42 am  #2

Re: News trading safe?

No, I believe news trading is high risk and could blow our account straight away, so that’s why we are required to be very careful if we are going to do news trading, as it is far from the safest way to work and can be seriously risky, so that’s why we have to be very careful with everything and that’s only way we will be comfortable. I trade with OctaFX broker and due to their help, I am able to do things perfectly especially with their simple policy that allows me to do trading with using any technique that includes scalping, hedging, news trading and even EA, so that is why for me news trading is far easier and not to forget their instant execution of all trading orders, it makes things even better!

Board footera