Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2015 5:33 pm  #1

OctaFX’s demo contest helped me to workout consistently!

When I started doing Forex trading, it was mainly demo account that I prefer to use for obvious reasons, but due to been too boring, it was not anything that I was too attached with and that is why many times I had no power to continue on it.

There was no other option for me because I never had investment early on, so if I wasted my little amount, I would have been finished, so that’s where I joined OctaFX broker which really changed the course of my working and helped me to be successful.

It is practice that leads to perfection especially when it’s done with motivation and this cTrader demo contest provided me that with having 400 dollars prize and 150 dollars for first position, I had my goal and even if I failed I had enough taken out in terms of experience and knowledge that always made me feel satisfied.

5/29/2021 10:29 am  #2

Re: OctaFX’s demo contest helped me to workout consistently!

Practice is the primary requirement for doing forex trading. If any trader trades without demo practice it is very difficult to profit. In 2016 by practicing demo account I started in FreshForex Broker after that I knew what an outstanding broker it is. This broker provides more beneficial offers for the traders and also provides higher bonuses for withdrawing and depositing.

[url=freshforex.com][/url]

5/13/2022 8:19 am  #3

Re: OctaFX’s demo contest helped me to workout consistently!

asdasferw

Board footera