Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/22/2022 6:55 pm  #1

What is retail price volatility? I just want to know all the nuances..

What is retail price volatility? I just want to know all the nuances in this trade. Therefore, you could not tell about it. I will also be grateful for other useful information about retail trade.

Last edited by Error000 (12/22/2022 6:56 pm)

12/24/2022 9:14 am  #2

Re: What is retail price volatility? I just want to know all the nuances..

Hello as I know price volatility is another major issue affecting trading after hours. Stocks with limited trading activity tend to show significant price swings than you would expect during normal trading hours. New stories that develop outside business hours will greatly impact prices during off-hours trading sessions. I can also say that the low trading activity associated with trading after hours leads to an increase in the quotes spread between the bid and offer prices. In addition to affecting the share price, you may find it difficult to fulfill your orders. In the article you can find more information about what is after hours trading

12/26/2022 5:22 am  #3

Re: What is retail price volatility? I just want to know all the nuances..

This is pretty useful information, as I was asked this question recently, but I could not answer it

Board footera