Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/30/2015 5:33 am  #1

Reason for the loss ?

My reason for losses is mostly due to been greedy or over-confident at times, I believe that unless we don’t get the balance right, it will be impossible to succeed. I am extremely lucky that I have got the balance correct, but it is of course after many mistakes I made. It is all thanks to OctaFX broker that I managed to survive and now making it big, as they offer giant rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade.

12/31/2015 7:24 am  #2

Re: Reason for the loss ?

If I have to blame one thing for losses, it will be lacking education, but at the same time, I do feel there is combinations that go wrong which takes us to losses. If we want to get success then we need to be educated plus having experience, it is what turns into good success for us. At the moment, I have got great education from Nova FX broker, as they have whole setup for education and that is really useful for all.

1/27/2016 2:48 pm  #3

Re: Reason for the loss ?

The biggest reason for people losing is their over expectations, I consider Forex as a magical world and there we could be making huge money, but there is one huddle that stops us in between and this is expecting too much and been greedy, if we stop been greedy or expecting too much in early phase then we can pull things well. At the moment, I am working with OctaFX broker and due to their quality service, it is all great for me with their tidy and low spreads of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also high leverage up to 1.500 and terrific customer service which is 24/5 active and help us in big time to work smoothly.

Board footera