AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2023 5:27 am  #1

I'm afraid my startup won't live up to expectations

I have a great startup, it's ready and I have an investor, so roughly speaking, you can already start it. But I am afraid that it will turn out to be bad, I am not sure that everything will work out, so I have already delayed its launch for a week, and I do not know what to do.

1/08/2023 6:08 am  #2

Re: I'm afraid my startup won't live up to expectations

The success of your startup depends on the people who will use your product liking it. If not, your idea is probably doomed to fail, if so, everything went according to plan. You need to test your startup on potential users, and then you will know if you did it right or not. You can also read this article: https://goodmenproject.com/business-ethics-2/top-7-startup-best-practices/ . There are a lot of tips on how to make a startup successful. Basically, you need to test your product and get feedback.

1/08/2023 6:43 am  #3

Re: I'm afraid my startup won't live up to expectations

It doesn't matter how good you think your idea is. The main thing is that your users like everything because the ultimate success depends only on them. 

Board footera