AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2023 8:01 am  #1

Interesting news

I read interesting news. Research scientists claim that cannabinoid preparations help people with various diseases. I want to know your opinion on this information. How true can this be?

1/10/2023 8:27 am  #2

Re: Interesting news

I know doctors recommend marijuana for nausea that happens during chemotherapy, epilepsy, anxiety, depression, Alzheimer's. By the way, it is CBD that can be found in drinks or decorative cosmetics.

1/10/2023 8:47 am  #3

There are a lot of stereotypes and opinions around marijuana. Some argue that there is benefit, others that there is harm. I believe that in this substance there is more useful and pleasant than bad.

1/10/2023 9:29 am  #4

There are 2 main components in marijuana: tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabinoid (CBD). Tetrahydrocannabinol is the psychoactive component of cannabis. It is he who can create the very heady effect and change perception. The second component is the cannabinoid. It has no psychoactive effect on the brain. If you buy products with a lower level of THC in the hemp store https://hempercamp.com/best-low-thc-strains-for-sleep/  you can get a pleasant relaxing effect while smoking. And there are varieties that are good as sleeping pills.

Last edited by PingPong (1/10/2023 9:30 am)

Board footera