Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2015 7:42 am  #1

Do you trust your broker completely?

When it comes to a business like Forex trading, it requires us to be very certain about everything because that’s the only way we will get anything out of trading and the biggest thing for anyone is to have broker that can be trusted and relied upon, I am extremely lucky to have Nova FX, it’s not just a regulated company, but is one that can be trusted blindly, so do you have a broker like mine since this is the most important factor for success!

12/29/2015 9:32 am  #2

Re: Do you trust your broker completely?

When I started I used to worry every second about investments with companies, as I felt I might lose my hard earned money, it was also hearing so much negative all around that made me feel that way. It is my fortune that I found the best and most reliable company in OctaFX, I lost fair bit with other companies, but ever since joining hands with them, I have only gained and never lost much at all, so that’s why I trust them blindly, I believe they are the rare sort of company, as there are not too many who we can trust. I believe every comer should deserve right broker that they can rely or trust upon, as that’s the only way we get results working g in our favor.

3/30/2016 6:48 am  #3

I have been trading with OctaFX broker for past 3 years, it is enough for me to trust them and even for starters, I believe they are pretty good even if anyone is just starting up and that’s to do with their achievements so far, they have won over 14 awards on just 4 years and that includes some of the most prestigious awards like been Best Broker of Asia, Europe and just recently they won the award for Best International broker, so all these achievement is simply unbelievable and that’s why are easily rated amongst the finest of all time and one that newbies can join even with eye closed, so this is pretty cool company to work with and always help us get success.

4/05/2016 3:48 pm  #4

Yeah, of course, it’s incredibly tough to work with calm mind if you’re not trusting the company you work with. I have over 10-15k investment in OctaFX, so if I don’t trust them then I won’t be crazy to leave that much there. I never worry about my investment since with them, it’s safer than a bank and that too with ever growing benefits whether it’s their 50% bonus on deposit offer or no commission charging policy for withdrawal. Also, now they have got amazing banking system for many countries including mine, so I get extra benefits in terms of higher rates for withdrawal, so all this is what makes me trust them so much and I can focus on my own performance in terms of trading!

Board footera