AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2023 8:16 am  #1

Who likes to do what in their spare time?

Who likes to do what in their spare time? Who likes to play games? Personally, I like to play games alone or with friends if they are free too, but lately, all these games have become a bit boring for me. 

2/05/2023 8:49 am  #2

Re: Who likes to do what in their spare time?

In my free time, I also like to play different games. Well, look, if you start to get bored with a game, you just have to turn on another game with a different genre, for example, you've been playing some shooter for a long time and you're bored with it, you just have to turn on another game with a strategy genre or some other genre. I recently discovered Retro Arcade Machines, sometimes I play modern games, and then, when bored, I start playing nineties arcade games, of course, I feel a big difference.

2/05/2023 9:19 am  #3

I think a lot of people in their free time like to play something to pass the time. Well, I'm not bored with games, I just play a little bit a day. 

2/10/2023 10:23 am  #4

i like to spend time with my friends

2/16/2023 8:49 am  #5

i like to spend time with my friends

2/19/2023 5:16 am  #6

I play modern games, and then, when bored, I start playing nineties arcade games, of course

Board footera