Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2013 12:10 pm  #12

Re: prediction markets EUR / USD

price movement still is around pivot points at 1.3497 and the position is likely to occur even if a weak bearish. if it is able to penetrate the S1 at 1.3463 then for the next price will move towards to S2 at 1.3438, but if it fails then it will return the range of pivot points. vote sell

9/30/2013 12:56 pm  #13

Technical analysis for eur usd pair using the candle stick pattern. ane using eur usd chart with the daily time frame last candle .3 are inverted hammer and hammer the normal means for eurusd. last pattern in the time frame there are three black crow 3 bars indicating bearish reversal candle on the 24th of september 2013 at 00:00 time meta trader.

9/30/2013 1:21 pm  #14

seen from the 4hr TF, eu touching 50 ema then bounce .. to top ..
but if the EU fails to pass before seen 1.3568 and formed a double top, there is a tendency to go down ...
vote later sell if the price closes below the 50 ema

10/01/2013 9:51 am  #15

Time Frame 4 H
indicator = DE MARK TREND LINE TRADER (COMBINED fractals, TREND LINE, PIVOT POINT, LINE TRIGGER)

reason = bullish candle several times pushing the pair were close to the trend line de green mark means bullish impulse is still strong despite the pair is still in a consolidation zone narrows between the two trend lines de mark

10/01/2013 11:28 am  #16

EURUSD when seen in the 1 hour time frame has been established 3 highest peaks where the highest price is getting lower. The area is 1.3565, 1.3556 and finally 1.3550. This pattern of decline will try to penetrate the golden ratio 1.3526. sell eurusd vote.

10/02/2013 1:16 pm  #17

Time Frame 4 H
indicator = DE MARK TREND LINE TRADER (COMBINED fractals, TREND LINE, PIVOT POINT, LINE TRIGGER)

reason = bearish after entering the acceleration mode de bearish trend line below the red mark on hold because the combination of bullish and bearish candle as strong so the pair only moving flat below the trend line de mark this

10/07/2013 12:54 pm  #18

Time Frame 4 H

reason = sideway very powerful is happening in the pair appears as though a bullish hammer candle two fruit but not too strongly urge the pair to break out of the consolidation zone narrows between the two trend lines de red and green mark

10/08/2013 10:31 pm  #19

Time Frame 4 H

reason = although the pair managed to break below the trend line de red mark as bearish acceleration mode but the dominance of curbing the power of the bullish candle is bearish and moving in the direction of the trend line de mark to go up

10/21/2013 11:52 am  #20

I Sell the EU vote Tuesday, October 22, 2013. Until now the EU began to form indicating cembungan testing the support level at 1.3650. Break down this area will bring EURUSD fell to major support at 1.3553 price

3/11/2015 5:29 pm  #21

I don’t think it’s possible to make predictions like that and the worst point is that if we do and anyone follows it and then end up losing then it will be really bad. I prefer to gain proper education and only if I am 100% capable then I provide signals. I trade with Nova FX and with their service I always feel more qualified than I what I am actually. They have brilliant Forex education section where I got my entire learning course and it has really helped me in great way.

5/08/2016 8:26 am  #22

I will never say that we should go with predictions; I believe it’s just not sensible for anyone to go with predictions in complete way, I won’t mind taking it for planning, but ultimately we need to execute things only through our own mindset and things which are based on facts and reality instead of imagination and predictions. I get great help with OctaFX broker since they have amazing daily market news and analysis service, it’s easier to follow yet highly effective with so far giving me nearly 75-80% results and it’s free too, so we should always go with proper ways and analysis instead of blindly following predictions which from my experience only end up in making us loss, so my suggestion to all will be to not waste time on it.

Board footera