Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2023 4:43 am  #1

​What is Ara Ara? The special thing about Ara Ara you didn't know

ara ara meaning phrase in Japanese, which means "Oh my gosh", "Oh my god" or "Oh come on" in English. It is often used by older women to express slight surprise, sympathy, affection, or disapproval. Depending on the situation and tone, it can have different meanings.
In anime and manga, ara is often used by adult female characters to flirt with or tease younger male characters. It may have sexual connotations or be inappropriate in some cases. wiki mean thinks you should be careful when using this phrase in your communication, as it can mislead or offend others.

6/07/2023 1:08 am  #2

Re: ​What is Ara Ara? The special thing about Ara Ara you didn't know

I find it interesting to learn about the phrase "ara ara" in Japanese and its various meanings. It seems like a versatile expression that can convey different emotions depending on the context and tone used. The fact that it is commonly used by older women to express surprise, sympathy, affection, or disapproval gives it a distinct cultural significance.However, I also acknowledge the cautionary note mentioned on the wiki page. It's important to be mindful of cultural differences and potential misinterpretations when incorporating foreign phrases into our communication. While "ara ara" may be acceptable and even flirtatious within the context of anime and manga, it might not be appropriate or may have sexual connotations in real-life situations.

6/08/2023 2:49 pm  #3

Re: ​What is Ara Ara? The special thing about Ara Ara you didn't know

Ok

Board footera