AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2023 9:43 am  #1

Can Cryptocurrency Help the Marijuana Industry?

Hi everybody!
In fact, I recently realised how crypto and weed are interconnected. As I'm starting my own marijuana and medical cannabis business, I've been looking at a variety of payment options and hesitating whether I should even add a Bitcoin system... After analysing the market and top shops that do the same business, I noticed they all have a payment system with a visa/mastercard or bitcoin. The truth is that cannabis isn't legalized everywhere, but the demand is still high. You might still need help of a cannabis software development company to ensure smooth financial transactions if you are into the pot business. Because in many countries, cannabis is still illegal at the federal level.That's why to run your weed business without any hitch you can always go Crypto. Imagine like it's the guardian of the weed business now!

7/15/2023 10:25 am  #2

Re: Can Cryptocurrency Help the Marijuana Industry?

I guess it'll lead to illegal consumption and breaks country's law... Can you tell more why it's important for the business owner and give at least one example with shop?

7/15/2023 11:06 am  #3

Re: Can Cryptocurrency Help the Marijuana Industry?

Yes. Here are few reasons:
-banks still don’t conduct pot transactions legally
-cryptocurrency broadens the customer base
-cryptocurrency eliminates bank transaction hassles
-crypto removes the stress of location-based payments
Look how many benefits... It's amazing! Simply crypto is secure, safer, and faster
Check out the most popular shop Herbies. I always buy smth for there. Last time I bought NL feminized weed seeds
. Honestly it's more convenient for me to pay with a card, but I know there are many people who are more comfortable with crypto. And this is very common. In fact, this is a useful and carefree feature for customers.

Last edited by TheaSan99191919 (7/15/2023 11:07 am)

Board footera