Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2019 6:26 am  #1

Factors Affecting Foreign Exchange Rate

The foreign exchange market is one of the most blooming markets of the present world. In terms of size, forex market is one of the largest, based on volume, liquidity and regular turnover. Foreign exchange rate, or the forex rate, is the means through which a country’s economic heath and stability can be determined and this is the sole reason why this rate is kept under a constant watch.
The exchange rate is the rate at which a country’s currency can be may be converted to another. It has a high fluctuating pattern and fluctuates based on demand and supply of the respective currencies. For transferring or investing money overseas, one needs to understand the basic factors which tend to affect the forex rate.
A few important factors affecting the foreign exchange rate are discussed below:
[list=1]
[*]Inflation rates:  A country’s inflation rate greatly affects the currency exchange rates. A country with a lower inflation rate will see an appreciation in the value of its currency. The prices of goods and services of this country will increase at a slow rate. On the other hand, the country with a high inflation rate will undergo depreciation in the value of currency. Although the interest rates are higher in the latter case.
[/list]

[list=1]
[*]Interest Rates: Fluctuations in interest rate, affect both forex and inflation rates as all the three rates are correlated. When a country’s interest rates increase, its currency rate appreciates as higher rates give a higher rate to lenders, which in turn attracts more foreign capital, resulting in a rise in the exchange rates.
[/list]

[list=1]
[*]Current account of the country: A country’s current account is an image of its balance of trade and earnings on foreign investment. A deficit in the country’s account may arise when more of the country’s currency is spent on acquiring imported products, rather than gaining from selling off exported items. This causes depreciation and in turn the exchange rate of the domestic country is affected.
[/list]

[list=1]
[*]Government Debt: A country’s central government is under government debt when it carries a burden of public or national debt. If a country faces such debt, its capability to attain foreign capital reduces great fold. If foreign investors predict such debt within a country, they are likely to sell the bonds in the open market, thus increasing supply, resulting in a decrease in the exchange rate.
[/list]

[list=1]
[*]Terms of Trade: The ratio of the export prices to the import prices is referred to as the terms of trade. A greater hike in the export prices compared to the import prices; result in improvement of the terms of trade. This ensures higher revenue which in turn increases the value of the country’s currency due to increased demand for the currency. This leads to an appreciation of exchange rate.
[/list]

Hello everyone! I have this passion for travelling and cannot stop myself from stepping my feet out of the doors. If you want to know more about my craziness, follow my profile.

5/15/2019 7:39 pm  #2

Re: Factors Affecting Foreign Exchange Rate

There is always news that makes noticeable impact with trading. I am not someone who prefers normally trading a lot, as I feel more comfortable with doing Crypto trading, and I can get much greater rewards from it as well.

The biggest benefit with keeping eye on Crypto News is that you are able to stay ahead of others, and that automatically makes you perform better as compared with people who don’t follow news.

8/29/2020 4:09 am  #3

rnrn
nI posted this article in the Homework postings but I want every one benefit from it. Because I think that this article is helpful for our knowledge.

8/31/2020 4:32 pm  #4

Cool theme, bro. I use this strategy, when i trade on https://www.forextime.com/vi/education/forex-trading-strategies and it works!

9/29/2020 5:53 pm  #5

thank you very much for the recommendations. friends, how do you feel about the concept of inspiration? is it necessary to write a good story? It seems to me that such a phenomenon as inspiration probably does not exist rather than exists. I explain it by the fact that in my case hard work and discipline are always more important than inspiration and motivation. This cannot be said about my learning process because there are some problems with writing an essay. That's why I buy cheap essays online in top essay writing service uk. I can't write in a structured and scientific way. It's easier to give me literary texts and creative work.

Last edited by Truman Alexander (9/30/2020 2:04 am)

10/29/2020 6:20 am  #6

Although you cannot comprehend all the college freshman slogans, they will become meaningful the moment you move to college and start living in a dorm. 

10/29/2020 6:23 am  #7

Although you cannot comprehend all the college freshman slogans, they will become meaningful the moment you move to college and start living in a dorm. 

11/05/2020 4:52 am  #8

mhmghmh

11/05/2020 4:53 am  #9

dkvbhskvbhi

11/05/2020 4:53 am  #10

mhmgmgm

11/05/2020 4:54 am  #11

dvsvsvsvsv