Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2019 3:28 pm  #1

Make sure you are 100% secure with your broker.

Forex trading is a really amazing business, but yet there are MANY people who struggle in this field because they are not properly prepared or in other most common scenario, it’s to do with brokers. So, we need to ensure that we are with broker that ensures 100% security for us.

Fortunately, I am with one such broker and that’s called FXLinked, which is a leading name in the industry, to do with the fascinating setup they got. It starts from the regulation aspect which is from FSA and then followed up with all other benefits. There is also no trouble over slippage and re quote, which is a very obvious issue with most brokers.

8/17/2021 3:48 am  #2

Re: Make sure you are 100% secure with your broker.

Thousands of brokers can be seen in the trading world but a trustworthy broker is important. Therefore, selecting a reliable broker is more important for the traders. My broker is FreshForex which was established in 2004 and is a regulated company. It provides the best offers likely 1:2000 leverages, no extra charges, spreads starting from 0 pips, and so on. More, its friendly attitudes make me more confident. 

9/04/2021 2:28 pm  #3

Thats why every investor should check broker reputation in trust pilot

9/06/2022 12:26 pm  #4

Yes. I am happy with my broker TP Global FX as they never ever open any trade against me even though they always help me to make money from this marketplace.

Board footera