Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2024 2:33 am  #1

Seeking Guidance: Logo Design Dilemma

Hey everyone,

I'm facing a bit of a conundrum with a logo design project, and I could really use some advice from the community. Here's the situation:

I've been tasked with creating a logo for a client, and they've provided some initial concepts and ideas. However, I've noticed that some of their suggestions might unintentionally resemble cheap logo designs from existing brands. While I want to honor their vision, I also want to ensure that we're not inadvertently infringing on any trademarks or copyrights.

So, my question is: How do you navigate this kind of situation? How do you delicately steer the client towards a unique and original design without completely dismissing their ideas? And, importantly, how do you approach suggesting revisions or alternatives without causing friction in the client relationship?

I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences on this matter. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to your insights.

Board footera