Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2013 12:50 am  #1

moneymakingforums - moneymakingforums.com

I am not the Admin

MMF offers a flat rate of 3 cents for all reasonable post made in the forum with most of it's sections paying.

You have a maximum number of 50 posts within a 25 hour period

Minimum Cashout: $1

Payment Processors: Payza and Paypal

Link:  http://www.moneymakingforums.com

I have been paid thrice here

9/29/2013 3:56 am  #2

Re: moneymakingforums - moneymakingforums.com

until now it has not been paid forum member who has made ​​a request for payment, do not know how long this will take because I look at the request for payment is already very much at all, hopefully it will demand immediate payment in this forum in the process!

9/29/2013 4:18 am  #3

takiya_ wrote:

until now it has not been paid forum member who has made ​​a request for payment, do not know how long this will take because I look at the request for payment is already very much at all, hopefully it will demand immediate payment in this forum in the process!

Yes, even the last time the Admin came online, he apologized for not being around for some time as that was due to his accident. We just have to be patient with him as he has always been a fast paying type. I guess he's just been very busy with offline activities. Craig will always come around and clear those payments.

9/29/2013 10:47 am  #4

I still have a pending payment request in this forum and I'm also still waiting for the admin to process payment requests that I made in this forum, which I fear the reason as it is often used by the admin in the forum to avoid the payment request, let's hope the admin in this forum completely honest!!!

9/30/2013 3:24 am  #5

Craig is a honest admin and we all should know that he has really paid in the forum. He had a car accident and that was why he has not been able to come online. Members needs to be more patient,I am sure that Craig will come and process payments any time soon.

9/30/2013 4:29 am  #6

At start forum owner and admin was too much active and moderated all the posts himself. He was quite smart and a little bit greedy. But was active that time. But as now forum has activity and alexa, he is ignoring the forum and members.

9/30/2013 10:38 am  #7

Craig has always been known to be very honest right from outset. He will definitely come up one day to clear those payments because he has always shown members reasons to believe him so I guess that which has been holding him isn't so easy for him to leave it.

9/30/2013 8:52 pm  #8

Yup. Sometimes it is not possible to pay members in time because admin has their own business and other resources and methods to earn money. So he has been working there. It takes lot of time to clear payment requests in such a big forum.

10/01/2013 6:02 am  #9

Yes, though everyone is hoping that the Admin might resurface any moment from now since the month has just ended, he might just resurface and clear the payments but no one knows with certainty. This has really made activities drop there drastically.

10/03/2013 10:37 am  #10

Moneymakingforums have been a friendly and nice paying rate forum, we should all exercise patients with the admin, I know that he will clear the pending payments within a short time.

10/05/2013 4:53 pm  #11

ogeraldchinedu wrote:

Moneymakingforums have been a friendly and nice paying rate forum, we should all exercise patients with the admin, I know that he will clear the pending payments within a short time.

my payout is still pending and it's been a month I have stopped posting here but I do not gave bad feed back on the forum the admin has a good reputation it's just there are no updates whatsoever about the status of the forum this is the reason activities are very slow

Board footera