Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 10:23 pm  #1

Learn first then earn ?

The forex trading is very complicated business so that's why we need the knowledge of the forex trading first if we want to earn the good money with the forex trading so i suggest all the traders that first of all learn the basic knowledge of the trading and try to get the practice of the trading and then thing about to making the profit ?

10/03/2013 12:04 pm  #2

Re: Learn first then earn ?

It is necessary to learn before earning other wise you will give up in a short time. One must forget about making money at first and concentrate in understanding, gaining the required knowledge and perfecting his or her skills.

10/04/2013 4:11 am  #3

Yes it is very necessary that you will need to learn the forex trading first and try to get the practice of the trading and i think if you have the good practice fo the trading then you will be mange the trading well so need to learn and then you will think about the earning.

8/16/2015 6:28 am  #4

Earning is obviously the main objective and it has to be achieved consistently, but prior to that it’s important to learn, if we are not going to do that then we might not reach far, therefore we are required to be very careful in order to succeed and just in case we are not then losses are almost certain. At the moment I am making it big with Nova FX broker, it’s just awesome with 200 dollars free welcome bonus that helps me learn well.

8/23/2015 3:49 pm  #5

There is no other choice and we have many examples in front of us where people have tried opposite in earning first and let the learning happen later, but that has often failed miserably, so that’s why we should take lessons from that and never try to do that. I can do this, but in a very risk free manner which is thanks to OctaFX broker with their $8 no deposit bonus, it’s useful and does the job of helping me learn and earn together.

Board footera