Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2021 4:37 pm  #1

ERG Mining

Has anyone already tried ERG mining? Any experience or tips you can share?  

10/03/2021 4:43 pm  #2

Re: ERG Mining

I would advise you to pay attention to processors, at least supporting AVX2 instructions (Intel Haswell fourth generation and higher, AMD from Excavator architecture and newer) and newer, because they give the biggest increase in mining speed. Even if some modern instruction sets are not used in miners, they will eventually become in demand.

10/03/2021 4:54 pm  #3

ergo mining is not only profitable from a financial point of view, but also stands out for its relatively low power consumption, which is even lower than on Ethash , which is especially important on hot summer days.One of the features of coin mining is the ability to mine ERG coins on video cards and CPU. The main conclusion that can be made from this is that you need to mine ERG while there is such an opportunity.

Last edited by crysmile (10/03/2021 4:55 pm)

10/07/2021 10:28 am  #4

The BiXBiT firmware allows to improve performance, overclock and optimize the following Bitmain Antminer models: S9, S9i, S9j, S9k, T9 +, as well as S17 Pro, S17e, S17+, T17. Note that overclocking requires more efficient power supply units, while maximum profit can be achieved through the use of immersion cooling technology. You can also scan and cure your ASIC from viruses.

10/14/2021 12:41 pm  #5

In a way, Ergo is very much akin to the early Bitcoin, but in many ways it brings improvements to the areas in which Bitcoin lacked. First of all, Ergo is based on Proof of Work (PoW) mechanism, and is ASIC-resistant just like Ethereum due to memory requirements. This makes Ergo extremely suitable for mining with GPUs

Board footera