Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2013 9:31 pm  #1

Fxfred - fxfred.com

http://www.fxfred.comThis is a forex forum which is sponsor by mayzusinvestment company ,the forum is an excellent place to learn and interact with others forex traders
Rate : 15cent/Reply
            20cent/thread
the minimum cashout is 1500point($15) the money will be deposited into your mayzus account and you can withdraw it after 3days of depposit

Last edited by Drake (9/07/2013 9:35 pm)

9/07/2013 9:40 pm  #2

Re: Fxfred - fxfred.com

Good  forum i join them  1 year ago and am earning quite decent with this forum but there is a dispute which am having with the moderator now i get huge deduction here everymonth so i dont really know if its only me that have this problem here maybe i will try and intaract with others members as well to know what is going on

9/12/2013 11:45 am  #3

The forum includes a forum that pays a high rate, but we have to have a forex account here, this is what made ​​me join this forum because I just like the current instaforex I can only believe, maybe someday I'll think of to join this forum.

Last edited by Drake (9/13/2013 3:45 am)

9/25/2013 10:15 pm  #4

Fxfred is currently the forum with the highest withdrawable bonus in the forum world and that makes it the one preferred by most posters with th knowledge of Forex. It has recorded a lot of members recently and a lot of activities too maybe mainly because we are nearing the end of the month.

9/26/2013 5:51 pm  #5

this is a forex forum good work from he admin and the mayzus traders investment company i have been posting here but they seems to be very strict a bit lets see what will happen

9/30/2013 4:22 am  #6

I am agreed with you. They are strict just because their community is increasing day by day and their budget is fixed. They will decrease rates soon or make objections for payment. Anyhow you can earn a decent amount there yet

9/30/2013 11:24 am  #7

It is a Forex based forum so they had to be that strict if not, posters will litter the forum with senseless posts and spams. The kind of payment they offer is not something one can easily come by in PTP. A lot of newer members who exceeded the 30 posts daily limit got ban right away.

9/30/2013 8:49 pm  #8

I think they have 20 posts in 2 hours payment limit also. But they don't miss a chance to infract rules violator. Nsawork is quite active there and also friendly. They have almost stopped good members rewards because no one is asked to report the post.

10/01/2013 6:15 am  #9

10 posts per section in a two hour period. The good members promo was stopped last month but it seems it is partial. Those that help members in the chat box seems to be rewarde. I saw a member who got up to 200 points as a bonus in the last payment and that is really commendable.

10/03/2013 3:22 pm  #10

Currently Fxfred gives me 16 points per post which is equivalent to 0.16 per post. It is just that I don't have time yet to verify my mayzus account.

10/05/2013 10:26 pm  #11

I think the fxfred is the best fourm that pay the poster monthly and it is very trustable form , i am working with this forum since one year and i think it is very trustable and reliable forum and broker that supporut this forum is the maysus that is very realiable.

Board footera