Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2021 7:32 pm  #1

​What does the IQ level mean?

Are there any transcripts to the test results?

11/29/2021 4:23 am  #2

Re: ​What does the IQ level mean?

They do exist, but to me they are very tentative. Just like the test itself. The result itself has no effect on your life, it just helps you understand your strengths and make the most of them.

11/29/2021 8:38 am  #3

There are conditional descriptions of value ranges. But the essence of the test is not the number itself. In fact, the IQ test does not determine a person's level of erudition, but only gives an assessment of overall performance. It helps to determine your strengths and weaknesses and understand what areas you need to fill in the gaps. I took it at https://iq-global-test.com , you might find it helpful too.

Last edited by pixie2 (11/29/2021 8:39 am)

12/01/2021 10:58 pm  #4

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading your blog. It was so informative, Keep it up.

12/08/2021 3:18 pm  #5

1/06/2022 4:39 pm  #6

It is a very nice idea and very helpful.

7/31/2022 1:49 pm  #7

Thanks for the helpful detail about the IQ level and it is providing the required information people want. When i found the resume writing services  I tried it and found the results I want and it is good for the users to use the best services that brings the best results.

9/06/2022 8:20 am  #8

I want to know what does the IQ level mean and I am glad I found my answer over here. I would also like to help you by sharing londonlovesbusiness.com/how-to-create-a-profitable-business-plan-for-an-immigration-consultant/ website where you can find a blog on how to create a profitable business plan for an immigration consultant.

9/14/2022 5:36 am  #9

The result itself has no effect on your life, it just helps you understand your strengths and make the most of them.

9/14/2022 5:39 am  #10

nice information)))

9/14/2022 11:44 pm  #11

Thanks for you post!

Board footera