Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 11:37 am  #23

Re: moneytalkworld.com/

if in this forum sistemya fikir not the same as DMT, because yesterday I also get paid on this forum, but now I am a bit lazy to make a post in this forum because yesterday I was at the cut point by a moderator, but I made ​​my best posts and do not violate forum provisions.

10/03/2013 10:14 am  #24

Is the sister site to DMT, I am already a member of the two sites and the sites have been very friendly, some forum sites  are no longer paying in gpt sections, but MTW and the sister site have continue to pay for this section.

10/05/2013 3:42 am  #25

it's true that this forum is still paid, but the payment process in both forums lakuka between DMT and MTW very long time, I had just got 1 payment in MTW forum, now I became active again on this forum and I have a plan before I ask my payment should be able to make the point that many on this forum.

10/12/2013 8:01 am  #26

I have also opened an account in this forum. But I found a thing that it is not very active. It may be inactive forum. I saw it's recent payment history but unfortunately I did not find any recent payment history or payment proof. Then I heard about it that this forum takes a long time to pay. That's why I decided to leave this forum.

10/15/2013 11:08 am  #27

Hasan87 wrote:

I have also opened an account in this forum. But I found a thing that it is not very active. It may be inactive forum. I saw it's recent payment history but unfortunately I did not find any recent payment history or payment proof. Then I heard about it that this forum takes a long time to pay. That's why I decided to leave this forum.

Are you sure that you did not find any payment proof in this forum. There is a section for that,so I will tell you to visit the forum again and take your time to navigate through the forum. MTW is still a paying forum only that payments are been delayed in the forum. 

Board footera