Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2022 11:29 am  #1

Question about spending cryptocurrency

=11ptI'm a newbie to the crypto world and I have a question about spending cryptocurrency. I've heard that you can use it at some stores and restaurants, but I'm curious as to where. I understand that there's no need to change it into dollars or other currencies before using it, but how do you pay with cryptocurrency? And how long do you have to wait before they give you your change back in crypto? Thanks so much!

12/08/2022 12:05 pm  #2

Re: Question about spending cryptocurrency

This is a great question! There are so many stores that accept cryptocurrency, and it's just getting bigger every day. I could probably spend all day telling you about the different places I've found where you can spend your crypto, but let's start with site cryptwerk. It's a catalog of stores accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so it's easy to find what you're looking for. And if you don't see the store in your area, don't worry—there's even a world map with stores accepting bitcoin/crypto.

12/08/2022 12:25 pm  #3

I'm not interested in where to spend my cryptocurrency yet because I have nothing to spend it on. I've saved very little and I don't have any reason to buy anything with it yet. I'll keep the site around for now, because who knows when I might need a place to go? It will come in handy in the future!

Last edited by pixie2 (12/08/2022 12:25 pm)

1/18/2023 5:45 pm  #4

Hello everyone, shop and earn cryptocurrencies online: cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are not just for shopping through an online platform. But you can do more. In the process of everyday purchases, you can increase the amount of cryptocurrency received. You can do this with the help of a cashback service, where you will receive a reward in the form of cryptocurrency. You can also get free crypto coins in crypto exchangers if you use their service.

2/23/2023 5:06 am  #5

Mogę zaproponować odwiedzenie stron przydatnego portalu finansowego, dzięki któremu udało mi się kupić z zyskiem kryptowaluty Trust Wallet Token (TWT) https://tgdratings.com/pl/coins/trust-wallet-token/. Aby tego dokonać, musiałem zarejestrować się na najlepszej na świecie giełdzie kryptowalutowej Binance i przejść wielopoziomową weryfikację danych osobowych. Po utworzeniu konta mogłem dokonać potrzebnej mi transakcji z minimalnymi opłatami. Polecam.

2/27/2023 9:03 am  #6

Did you mean you want to trade? If yes, I recommend using FreshForex. You will get the most flexible trading fees there, and they are now giving 300% deposit bonuses. 

3/02/2023 6:48 am  #7

thanks for sharing

4/26/2023 2:59 pm  #8

Hello, currently https://crypocto.com/ is a service that provides the service of buying and selling digital assets. Also, this is an online service that provides the opportunity to exchange any cryptocurrency for fiat funds (dollars, euros, etc.), using the most popular payment systems.

4/27/2023 3:23 am  #9

thanks a lot for information

Board footera