Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/13/2022 3:45 pm  #1

Education

Hello everyone, how to choose the right educational institution?

2/20/2022 1:54 am  #2

Re: Education

Hey. I think you've noticed that Duolingo has courses in about 34 languages, and that's not counting those that use English as the language of instruction. There are many more if you add all courses that use a different base language to duolingo, such as the Catalan for Spanish speakers or the Finnish language course that is in development. Duolingo also has materials for learning Klingon (in beta) and High Valyrian.

6/14/2022 11:07 am  #3

Math games for 2nd graders teach the basics of math. The Grab Bag game is a simple yet effective way to teach the concept of counting. Players write down a number, then put it into the bag. Once the bag is full, the student must figure out how many of each item are in the bag. This game is great for introducing children to basic math as they use metre sticks to measure. In addition, it is easy to adapt this game to any subject, including science and social studies.

1/25/2023 8:31 pm  #4

Hi all, I would like to know about math courses for a high school student. Any tips?

1/25/2023 9:40 pm  #5

My child was also struggling with math in 7th grade, so I needed to find someone to help him while I was at work. The 7th grade math tutorials we found were a great option and improved my child's understanding of the subject by solving 7th grade algebra worksheets and explaining the material in an accessible way. You can try this in your own case.

Last edited by Nubvi (1/25/2023 9:40 pm)

Board footera