AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2022 3:09 am  #1

​Do you think it's okay to watch adult videos?

I think it's quite normal, and everyone has the right to watch the videos they want. And if you want to watch such videos, that's your right

6/15/2022 3:17 am  #2

Re: ​Do you think it's okay to watch adult videos?

Well, of course it's normal. We are all adults. But nevertheless, it's important to know and remember that it can cause a certain kind of addiction. It can also affect your relationship in certain ways. I think that if you have a healthy and right relationship, you don't need adult movies. But to achieve that kind of relationship, you have to work at it. This is what I realized after reading the advice I received https://blog.uberhorny.com/top-17-sex-tips-you-need-to-know/ This article is very good, informative and very helpful in describing information about relationships and how to make them perfect. 

Last edited by alikprohor (6/15/2022 3:18 am)

6/15/2022 3:20 am  #3

I think it's perfectly normal to watch adult videos. If you like it and enjoy it, why not? 

6/17/2022 8:39 am  #4

Best Post.

Board footera