AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2022 12:06 pm  #1

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished: I do not recommend using Cash App. There is a flaw that needs to be made aware of. I was trying to help out a begging woman in need. I did not have any cash on me and we thought of Cash App. I scanned her $Cash App code on her phone and it pulled up the wrong person with her name! I did not personally know the woman and I was trying to be nice and help her out with $20. After she did not receive the funds while standing outside my car we finally realized the money was sent to another person. I was not able to cancel the transaction! Apparently, it's impossible to cancel any mistakes/transactions. The recipient would have to decline it. The "help advocates" are clueless and make you restate the issue over and over in their chat. It almost seems too automated to receive any kind of help and they lead you on. After playing me for a few days they finally tell me they cannot reverse the transaction and that I would have to ask the that accepted the money to give it back. Like they are going to release free money?! If you have to use this app, make sure you type in the $cash app name. Don't scan it because if there is another person out there with the same name then she may be the one to get the charity.

6/19/2022 10:46 am  #2

Re: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Hello. in general, this is a complex process. Try to contact the cash app customer service number. there they will be able to help you understand this issue. It's just that I've never tried to raise the transaction limit myself. It may be easy to do. You just need to clarify.

Board footera