Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2022 11:57 am  #1

DirectvNow

We presently are using DirectvNow (becoming AT&T TV Now) and realized that the only channels we really watched were the Hallmark Channels. The cost of $50+ a month was a bit costly. None of the other streaming services seemed to carry the Hallmark Channels and the Hallmark Channel APP preview did NOT appear to have the Hallmark Mysteries listed. Then we found this FRNDLY TV app. PERFECT!! It has all the Hallmark Channels AND others (a bonus for us). It has a DVR feature if you choose that option, so we can record the shows we want to watch in the future. The cost is about the same as the Hallmark App, BUT we now have the DVR AND the extra channels. We will be cancelling the Directv Now subscription, this saves us over $40 a month. TERRIFIC !!!!!

6/18/2022 8:57 am  #2

Re: DirectvNow

Good day. I connected frndly tv services and started having problems immediately. I found frndly tv reviews and wrote a negative comment because they just have disgusting services. I do not like this. But for a good evening, you need to choose a great TV show. With frndly tv products it will take you just a couple of minutes. You can read frndly tv reviews and be convinced of my words.

Board footera