AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2022 12:03 pm  #1

With the growing violence and threats…

With the growing violence and threats from "white" racist, supremacists the government seems to be helpless in putting an end to this movement. It wasn't so difficult for the United States government to disband and break up groups like The Black Panther Party, the MOVE movement and other Black groups of protest. Why is it so difficult for the government to do the same with such violent groups of "white" racism? Is it because "they" are "white"? Maybe CNN could do a contrasting report on this.

6/19/2022 11:11 am  #2

Re: With the growing violence and threats…

Good day. I think that many of you watch CNN news. They don't have biased and fake news like cnn reviews claims. But they make too much of a splash (most channels do) by letting people rally and demonstrate about planes when they go missing. The truth is, some people hate CNN because the correspondents don't tell them what they want to hear. Check cnn customer service number for details and help.

Board footera