AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2022 12:04 pm  #1

Synchrony Bank

So I've had very mixed interactions with Synchrony Bank. I currently have 6 (I think?) cards with them. If you don't know who they are, Synchrony Bank used to be GE Money Bank. But that was many years ago. They're a big player in the "store" credit card business. The underwrite (or did) the store credit cards for Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Harbor Freight, Amazon, QVC, WalMart, Sam's Club, and many others I first got an account with them through Care Credit, a financial option for use at vets, doctor's offices, dentists and so on. I've had that account for - almost a dozen years? Anyway. It was very easy. A short time later, I was shopping at Old Navy and was offered (and got) an Old Navy Card from Synchrony. I was also able to then get a Gap card, a Banana Republic card, and others.

6/19/2022 12:38 pm  #2

Re: Synchrony Bank

Hello. During my life I managed to use the services of many banks. I can say that synchrony bank is one of the worst banks for entrepreneurs and ordinary people. There is a very high interest rate that can change without your knowledge, as well as a disgusting synchrony bank customer service number hope it can help you.

Board footera