AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2022 12:04 pm  #1

Global tel link

Worst company ever mainly due to their customer service reps that refuse to transfer funds after answering all security questions because they use the terms phone line and phone bill as one. If the phone BILL is not in your name you can't get your money transferred. After ending a 30 min phone call with Tony and Paul at 8:45am I as told because I was recored saying that the phone bill was not in my name but the phone line was that I would not be able to get my money transferred. I didn't want a refund, just a transfer. Why is that so hard and why can't it be done?? They think they're being smart by using phone bill and phone line as the same term but we had 4 phone lines under one bill. Meaning phone bill and phone line are two different things. Very unhappy abe very unsatisfied with GTL's version of customer service. Absolutely ridiculous.

6/19/2022 12:54 pm  #2

Re: Global tel link

Media, TV shows and series are all you need on a sad day.  You will not regret !  You will see confirmation of my words here and there is also support there: global tel link customer service number Global Tel Link can help you with this and also provide its services.

Board footera