Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2022 6:21 am  #1

Top COD Games You Should Play

I usually don't play many video games as I don't have a lot of free time. But there is one franchise that gives me a lot of positive emotions. If you have heard about the COD series at least once, you will understand my passion. The fact is that I remember every line uttered by the protagonists in the best Call of Duty missions. Moreover, I have found best friends playing in multiplayer mode.
But what if you're a beginner and don't know where to start? I recommend that you try Call of Duty: Black Ops. The fact is that this game is ideal for those who are interested in the period of the so-called Cold War. I have come to terms with some of the stereotypes and clichés in the game, but otherwise, I have no complaints about the writers. In addition, the gameplay part is polished and extremely addicting.
The second game I'd like to recommend is Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. If you are tired of playing in the 40s setting, I advise you to try this part of the franchise. Get ready for robotic suits, exoskeletons, and advanced limb implantation technology. I got a lot of positive emotions during online and offline battles. In addition, the graphics and details of the levels are excellent so that you will get a lot of positive emotions.

Last edited by Igor Fernando (6/12/2022 6:22 am)

6/23/2022 10:33 am  #2

Re: Top COD Games You Should Play

hi

Board footera