Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2022 10:37 am  #1

Good Arcade Games Turned into Apps

I am an avid gamer and love to play shooters and sports simulations. For me, this is a way to relieve stress and relax after a hard day. But most of all, I love arcade games. In the 90s, I often visited the local store where a vast majority of arcade machines looked like large refrigerators. Since then, a lot has changed, and you probably won't see such devices in most cities.

Luckily I found a great alternative, thanks to one great website. About a week ago, I saw an article about famous mobile games based on arcade machines. For me, this discovery became something of a Christmas present. Now I have a list of the best games of my childhood available for my smartphone.

Without wasting time, I installed all the arcade masterpieces on my smartphone. Now my list of favorite games is always with me. I even think about sharing it with all my friends, because we played together many years ago. Overall, this article made me happy. My next step may be to buy a retro console because I need nostalgia. God, I am glad that I found this site because now I am really happy! 

7/04/2022 9:38 pm  #2

Re: Good Arcade Games Turned into Apps

Thanks Man!

Board footera