Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2022 5:14 am  #1

What free game should I play on a medium-powered PC?

What free game should I play on a medium-powered PC?
Recommend something interesting, please!

6/22/2022 3:30 am  #2

Re: What free game should I play on a medium-powered PC?

There are many good games that you can download and play for free. But there are small difficulties with downloading free games. They are that very often, where there are a lot of different media files, there are difficulties, for example, often the sites just do not work. But this url for new rarbg on which you can download any game or file, regardless of size and complexity. You can download League of Legends and Defense of The Ancients 2 (DOTA 2) for free and continue playing them for free indefinitely. There are also many free games available on various game distribution platforms, such as Steam, EA Origin and Ubisoft's Uplay. These platforms sometimes give away free games to registered users (registration is usually free), even if you haven't bought any games.

6/22/2022 6:04 am  #3

Hearthstone/Faeria/Elder Scrolls Legends will be cool: These games are fun and addictive and also require quite low specs and space(2GB max) these games are way similar and simple. Hearthstone is quite a huge community with real pro players. I recommend sticking to new games like TES Legends and Faeria.

6/29/2022 3:11 am  #4

just cause 2
OS: Microsoft Windows Vista (Windows XP not supported) Processor: dual core with SSE3 (Athlon 64 X2 4200 / Pentium D 3 GHz) RAM: 2 GB Hard disk: 10 GB free space Video card: with 256 MB of video memory, compatible with DX10. ... Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible.

7/04/2022 2:56 am  #5

I really liked the game Valheim try you too

Board footera