Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2022 11:44 pm  #1

Binary vs Forex?

Hello reader, I have been trading Forex at FreshFresh broker for a long time but a few days back one of my friends told me to trade binary options for rapid money so do you think should I do that?

6/23/2022 10:35 am  #2

Re: Binary vs Forex?

hi

6/29/2022 3:24 am  #3

Hexxler wrote:

Hello reader, I have been trading Forex at FreshFresh broker for a long time but a few days back one of my friends told me to trade binary options for rapid money so do you think should I do that?

Hello, of course, it is worth trying binary options trading, I have been earning money on this for a long time, but I will give you one piece of advice: use binary options trading signals https://tradersunion.com/interesting-articles/best-binary-options-signals/, they will make your work much easier and increase your earnings, good luck!

7/03/2022 1:03 pm  #4

From my experience, Binary options is the best and easy to trade. if someone is interested to learn about binary options then i will recommend reading books here. These books are enough for beginners to learn and start trading. i hope this will help. Regards

7/03/2022 3:31 pm  #5

This usally expert recommandation based.

12/30/2023 9:32 am  #6

• When comparing binary options and forex trading, it's important to understand the differences between the two. Here is a brief summary:
  • [list=1]
  • Complexity: Binary options trading is simpler and more straightforward compared to forex trading, which can be more complex.
  • Volatility: Binary options trading tends to be more volatile, while forex trading is generally less volatile.
  • Leverage: Forex trading often involves leverage, which means traders can borrow money to increase their trading position. In binary options trading, leverage is not commonly used.
  • Trading Conclusion: In binary options trading, the trade conclusion system is simpler than in forex trading. Binary options trading involves choosing a trading outcome, while forex trading requires more analysis and decision-making.

It's important to note that both binary options and forex trading require knowledge and experience. It's recommended to research and educate yourself before engaging in any type of trading.For more detailed information and recommendations on binary options brokers, you can visit this discussion thread on Google Groups: Binary Options Brokers

2/22/2024 8:50 am  #7

Binary

Board footera