AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2022 5:57 am  #1

Slow internet

Hello! I've run into a problem. When I download large media files. My internet just drops to a low speed and I don't know what to do. I already changed my provider! But it didn't help. It is very important for me to have high speed because my work depends on it. So I hope that you can help me. 

7/16/2022 2:46 am  #2

Re: Slow internet

Hello. I have encountered the same problem and start to find how I can soleve it. So I find new url for the pirate buy and now I can download all of I want without any limits and other bullshit. My speed is holding up well ever I download a relly big files. I think that it is the torrent where you can download games, moviesm shows and other stuff that you want!

7/16/2022 4:40 am  #3

Re: Slow internet

Hi. I know this site and use it when I work because high speed internet is important for me while I am downloading my media files and stuff. I always recommend this torrent and apparently I am not the only one. It's a very good torrent. I think it's the best in the whole world. 

Board footera