Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2013 2:43 am  #1

Redlr - forum.redlr.com

I am not admin

Post rates:

Reply:              2points
Thread:            3points

A point is worth 1cent

Maximum posts per day 25 replies, 5 threads

Payment processors: Paypal and Perfect Money

Payments are almost instant

Link: http://www.forum.redlr.com

Last edited by Decub (9/29/2013 2:46 am)

9/30/2013 2:44 am  #2

Re: Redlr - forum.redlr.com

REDLR happens to be one of the fastest PTP forums that we have but I don't really like how the forum loads and there are a lot of forum violators in the forum. I think I have earned twice in the forum and the admin paid for the both payments within minutes.

9/30/2013 5:15 am  #3

Only most irritating thing is that they whenever i click on any button a pop up window appears and ad gets opened. That is very difficult to close those windows. Good thing their moderation is linear and do not moderate too strictly.

9/30/2013 8:04 am  #4

REDLR is the best forum I have ever seen as I am new here so I don't know much about this forum. I have got payout from redlr forum and I on for reaching for the second payout now. As Redlr forum is new and some times boring because there are less people who comments on thread but we all must join there and make that forum some more interesting and interactive.

9/30/2013 10:25 am  #5

islamnoor34 wrote:

Only most irritating thing is that they whenever i click on any button a pop up window appears and ad gets opened. That is very difficult to close those windows. Good thing their moderation is linear and do not moderate too strictly.

That pop up is something that comes at intervals. There are times you will access the forum without seeing it and there are times it just comes uo. There is the one that gets annoying, if you send a post, it takes you to tapa atlk download page in Playstore and by the time you return to your browser, everything must have been wiped off.

10/12/2013 8:16 am  #6

Yes, there is no doubt that this forum is one of the best forums. But I was shocked when I heard that this forum is going to close it's "paid to post" section from 12th october,2013, Like me other members also got shocked at this news. I don't know why the admin took such a hard decision? Now I hope that the admin will reconsider her decision.

10/15/2013 11:06 am  #7

Well,I think the admin or one of the mods in this forum should close this thread because the forum is no longer a paying forum. The admin stopped paying in the forum because of the forum violators. The site still exist but the admin officially declared that the forum is no longer a PTP.

10/22/2013 10:26 am  #8

Payment Received (Unique
Transaction ID #
2GA74113K74245003)
Sent by:
Irvan Hasan (The sender of this
payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Buyer email:
billing@redlr.com
Payment sent to:
letstalk2honey@gmail.com
Amount received:
$2.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$0.38 USD
Net amount:
$1.62 USD

1/27/2014 4:53 am  #9

I am unable to access the forum right now. and seems like they are have technical problems. I expect to see the forum back to online again. since they are including fast in processing payment. but if the forum does not back online, mean we should search other paid to post forum as source to make income.

6/14/2014 6:39 am  #10

The Forum was paid to post long time ago. After few months of payment and activity the admin of redlr closed paid to post system. And now the forum do not have any paid to post facility. The thread should be close at once

Board footera