Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2013 3:36 am  #1

Moneyearningforum - moneyearningforum.com

I am neither the Mod nor Admin

Post rates:

High Risk Investment Opportunities (Thread = 3 points, Post = 2 points)
Bet & Bookies (Thread = 3 points, Post = 2 points)
Forex (Thread = 3 points, Post = 2 points)
Stocks, Options, Futures, And Funds (Thread = 3 points, Post = 2 points)
Paid To Post (Thread = 3 points, Post = 2 points)
Payment Proof (Thread = 1 point, Post = 1 point)
Sharing And Relax Room (Thread = 0.5 point, Post = 0.5 point)
Webmaster / IT Zone (Thread = 0.5 point, Post = 0.5 point)

One MEF point = 1 cent
Min cashout     = 200points
Max. cashout   = 500points

Payment Processors: PM, PP

Link: http://www.moneyearningforum.com

9/30/2013 2:53 am  #2

Re: Moneyearningforum - moneyearningforum.com

This is one of my prioritised forum,it is an old forum,the post rates are just decent and yet I can do without this forum,I have already posted in it this morning so I am done for today. I have reached for the payout already but I want to request when I get to 500 points which is the maximum amount to request for a payout.

9/30/2013 11:50 am  #3

Yes, I can see that you are always active in the forum. There are times I reduce my activities in the forum especially if I have a lot of offline tasks to take care of. Right now, I made a payment request which has been approved already and waiting for the admin to have it cleared. I will have to resume posting there later today.

9/30/2013 8:45 pm  #4

Forum owners are trying to make their own projects like they have lots of forum, affiliated networks and they are trying their best to bring their desires fruitful

10/01/2013 6:28 am  #5

Actually, the Admin of MEF is trying a lot to improve the Forum and see that it becomes very competitive among the new Forums as well. It has really stayed for so long and is still waxing stronger and remaining on top among contemporaries.

10/12/2013 8:23 am  #6

Yes, It seems that this forum is really good. I have created an account in that Forum and I am still posting on that forum. I do not reach about minimum payout level yet, I think I will make my first payout request within this week. It''s rate is good also.

10/15/2013 11:03 am  #7

MEF is an old forum and yet it competes with the new forums in terms of processing of payments. I got paid in the forum 2 days ago and I have posted my payment proof in the appropriate section. I have reached another payout and I am just expect (mod) Jaychan to approve the payment request.

Board footera