Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2018 10:39 am  #1

Scalping Detector Indicator

"Dear Trader,

I am very happy to share some information about the brand new "Scalping Detector" indicator with you! Thank you very much for your interest!

It's a unique scalping indicator for MT4 (Not EA/Robot) that works on ALL pairs and M1, M5 timeframes.

"Scalping Detector" comes with a step-by-step user guide with screenshots, special tips and trading rules. It will help you get the most out of this new indicator.

Every time there is a new trading opportunity, "Scalping Detector" will generate a new BUY or SELL Signal.

Whenever a new signal is generated - "Scalping Detector" will inform you via pop-up sound alert, email alert or a push notification sent to your mobile.

IMPORTANT: Signals NEVER repaint. If you get a new signal, it will stay there. The indicator WILL NOT change its mind and reposition the signal.

"Scalping Detector" has also been equipped with a new Smart Exit feature that generates special exit signals which identify optimal opportunities to close your trades - before you even get a new opposite signal!

The new Smart Exit feature combined with our special unique BUY/SELL algorithms enable "Scalping Detector" to give you reliable and powerful signals that you can use to make easy and profitable trades.

No repaint, powerful and reliable BUY/SELL signals, special Smart Exit feature, 3 types of signal alerts and multiple trading styles will ensure the best results possible.

I am 100% confident that you will be happy with the brand new "Scalping Detector" indicator.

Get your own copy right now: https://bit.ly/2wgtboF

To Your Success!"
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8U6m6RS.jpg[/img]

12/13/2018 6:25 pm  #2

Re: Scalping Detector Indicator

We need to be so very sharp with our things when it comes to trading, as just using indicator is not the way to succeed, it could trap us further. We need to learn to analysis things and only then it will be possible to the results we desire for our self.

I do that only and it helps so much with doing what I love, and that’s Tokyo Stock Exchange Forecast following, this almost sums up everything for me in easier way and allows me to perform well instead of blindly using indicator or anything as such.

7/16/2022 4:45 am  #3

Scalping has both merits and demerits so we should do this very carefully. However, if anyone want to do this then can use FreshForex broker since they are now giving 1:2000 ratio leverage facilities and 24/5 customer support. 

10/12/2022 7:55 am  #4

Only indicator cant help us cause besides this we must have to use signal services like if you use Altcenter signal services the for sure you will earn lots of money.

Board footera