Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/02/2016 8:08 pm  #1

Easiest Indicators?

What's the Easiest Indicators? I haven't used too many indicators, so i like to hear from you guys what you feel.

7/02/2016 8:33 pm  #2

Re: Easiest Indicators?

I think MA/BB or perhaps SAR are the easiest indicators anyone, I think they are equally effective too, but we still need to practice them well and work out proper strategy through them and only then we will be able to work out positive results. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get plenty of help and support, it’s especially to do with their amazing demo contest like cTrader, it’s weekly based with having 400 dollar prizes to be won, so it’s pretty cool.

3/10/2018 5:00 am  #3

I think it is a very good post.

7/07/2020 12:26 pm  #4

i like it 

7/16/2022 4:46 am  #5

I don't know about this since I just use RSI and MACD on FreshForex broker and honestly they work very well for mw so others can easily use. Another point is that to make money trader can follow price action strategy. 

10/12/2022 7:55 am  #6

I have been using this indicator for a long time even besides this I am using Altcenter signal services which is almost 80% accurate so everybody can use it for unlimited money.

Board footera