Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/14/2013 10:16 am  #1

Demo trading is dull?

Trading in demo is very good for new trader. It is an essential part for the newbies. They can learn many things about Forex by trading in Demo. But many new trader think that trading in Demo account is very dull. They don't like to trade or practice in demo account. What do you think about this? Share here.

11/04/2013 9:49 pm  #2

Re: Demo trading is dull?

Ok thakn you sir..............

11/07/2013 7:59 am  #3

It depends upon the Level of the trader. Demo trading is very good for newbies and traders who has less amount in trading account. Because there are demo trading contests in demo accounts.
Professionals can skip Demo trading. They can utillize their time in Real Trading.

3/13/2015 9:36 am  #4

Yes demo account Forex might be dull or boring but still is the most important aspect of learning and we must give it the value it deserve as I have seen many people paying just to work on demo but we who are getting it for free are so careless and never rate it too much.

I understand how lucky I am and I don’t miss opportunity to work on demo account but I have got advance option with having a prize to do well here. As I am participating on Champion demo contest account, it is thrilling contest by OctaFX broker, it has 1000 USD prize money to win it and what makes this very special is that anyone can participate.

6/21/2015 12:46 pm  #5

Demo account is dull, but learning is necessary and I have got unbelievable facility to do learning and earning head to head with Nova FX broker, it’s not just few dollars but monstrous $200 with their free welcome bonus, so that really help us succeed big time. It’s not just good to gain profits from, but can be a way to express our self completely in just case if we even lose yet the money is not from our pocket to worry over.

4/18/2016 4:00 pm  #6

Yes, I agree with you Chris, we need to accept that education is key to everything and if we’re weak in education zone then we could struggle quite a lot, so that’s why we need to make sure we don’t look for shot cuts instead we got to focus only on long ways and that’s where I am glad that I trade with OctaFX broker and due to their service, it’s all easy for me through their educational guide plus demo contest facility where I can participate regularly and win handsome prizes. I love the latest contest that’s called Southampton Supreme Game, it’s very cool with unlimited prizes one can win and is just 90 minutes contest which makes thing so good and enjoyable.

Board footera