AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2022 12:26 pm  #1

Dailypay reviews

We have DailyPay at work, n for over 3 weeks no-one at work has got their dailypay. I have called every other day been on hold for 3 to 6 hours waiting to talk to someone finally get a hold of a manager and he explained to me that it could take from two days to two months to fix the problem. My company called them n they never called them back To let anyone know what’s going on at first they blamed our company for an update and then they said it was them doing the updates so which is it? But They sure took their money out of my paycheck no problems on that but to fix a problem that’s an issue

7/24/2022 11:38 am  #2

Re: Dailypay reviews

Hi all. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that full-time employees can better manage their financial lives with the benefits of DailyPay. If you read the DailyPay reviews here https://dailypay.pissedconsumer.com/review.html, you will see that this technology allows you to increase productivity by relieving financial stress that can be a distraction at work. It also helps to attract the best talent and reduce employee turnover in competitive job markets.

Board footera