AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2022 5:00 pm  #1

​Device Review Issue

Having recently bought a device from CurrentBody that fell short of my expectations regarding a mechanical issue, I was very disappointed to note that the honest and genuine three-star review I submitted several days ago has not been published. I trust this was a simple oversight as I have always trusted CurrentBody to publish sincere reviews.

8/21/2022 10:39 am  #2

Re: ​Device Review Issue

Hi all! Financial company Current offers its customers banking features such as opening a savings account, as well as debit cards. To use the services of the company, it is enough to download the Current mobile application, in which you can carry out financial transactions. You can read more detailed information about the company here https://current-com.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and you will understand that Current is your personal bank in your pocket.

Board footera