Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2022 6:53 pm  #1

your favorite online game

Do you like online games? what is your favorite online game? Very Happy

8/25/2022 6:54 pm  #2

Re: your favorite online game

Fallen London is a free-to-play desktop RPG that is set in a gothic fantasy version of Victorian London. London has physically fallen underground, having been “stolen by bats” to become the new home of a mysterious entity known as the Echo Bazaar.There’s no plot, just an endless series of side-quests and storylets in which you, the player, slowly gain prominence in London and uncover secrets about the Neath. Throughout the game, you gain qualities, which allow you to complete tasks. Watchful, represented by an owl, allows you to spy on people. Shadowy, represented by a cat, allows you to steal from people. Dangerous, represented by a bear, allows you to fight people. Persuasive, represented by a fox, allows you to manipulate people. That’s an oversimplification, but this game does encourage you to be a a bit of a bad person, and that’s kind of fun! The sagacious, devious, puissant and compelling persona that you build lets you be who you are in the dark. When you fail challenges, you gain points of the four main Menaces, which counter the four Qualities: Nightmares (for Watchful), Suspicion (for Shadowy), Wounds (for Dangerous), and Scandal (for Persuasive). Exceeding 8 on any of those exiles you to various areas. For example, I tend to have a lot of Nightmares and go mad for a while, laughing and setting things on fire in the Royal Bethlehem Hotel (a luxury hotel for the insane) until I come to my senses.

8/25/2022 6:54 pm  #3

Re: your favorite online game

online games are my hobby. I have found that this is my favourite thing to do during my quarantine, because it gives me the opportunity not to think about hard work and to relax. I like playing games where I can also earn bitcoins most of all https://rollercoin.com/free-ethereum . It's a good way to relax and earn extra money

Board footera