Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2022 7:26 am  #1

wasting money on food

Hi all, I noticed that lately I started spending a lot of money on food, namely to eat different cuisines of different countries, and here I would like to know I have the same problem? 

8/30/2022 8:44 am  #2

Re: wasting money on food

Ukrainians are one of the most hospitable and welcoming nations, able to make a holiday out of ordinary gatherings. The cuisine of Ukraine is known as rich, generous, diverse and authentic. cook.me here I find recipes and if I can't make them myself at home I go to a restaurant.

8/31/2022 7:23 am  #3

Re: wasting money on food

jeksonborn wrote:

Ukrainians are one of the most hospitable and welcoming nations, able to make a holiday out of ordinary gatherings. The cuisine of Ukraine is known as rich, generous, diverse and authentic. cook.me here I find recipes and if I can't make them myself at home I go to a restaurant.

Your answer really surprised me, I have a desire to make food myself, with the help of recipes, Ukrainian cuisine is really delicious.  

Board footera