AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2022 2:46 am  #1

Picking broker

What factors should you consider while picking a broker?

9/01/2022 3:27 am  #2

Re: Picking broker

Hello, for starters, I advise you to start by checking the reliability of the broker. Basic trading conditions, commissions, and customer reviews are other important aspects. If according to the main criteria they are approximately equal, then choose a broker based on your experience and the goals that you pursue. Use comparisons such as TD Ameritrade vs IC Markets https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/ic-markets/ic-markets-vs-td-ameritrade/ for example to make comparisons easier. Good luck!

Last edited by allcash7777 (9/01/2022 3:50 am)

9/27/2023 12:05 pm  #3

Re: Picking broker

Picking a forex broker is always a tricky thing. But, for the starters, I suggest you look out for transparency, fund security, good customer support, good spread, and availability of multiple assets to trade. These are all present on FreshForex.

Board footera