Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2013 6:21 am  #1

Forex for Poor people.

Forex is an open market for all. Any one can do this business around the world. But I think Forex is not a good place for poor people. Because Forex is highly risky market in the world. Here any one can lose capital. That's why poor people should not join in Forex trading business. What do you think about this? Share your opinion here.

10/21/2013 8:44 pm  #2

Re: Forex for Poor people.

Forex does not matter that trader is poor or rich. But it matters how expertise you are in Forex and market prediction. Investment is not big problem in the Forex. You need only 10$ to start with Forex. Poor people should have backup in Forex. Forex forums like this forum are best way to get pips for investment and also for backup.

1/17/2015 3:22 pm  #3

No Forex is popular because everyone can do this. It is excellent for rich since they can invest high amount and trade with good money management where they make solid returns while for a poor or low investor it is obviously great since he has nothing much to lose. I trade without my own investment with free bonus that is provided by OctaFX, it is 8 USD no deposit bonus which can be used very easily and we can withdraw profits instantly too.

7/20/2016 9:54 am  #4

Forex for poor people can be life turning experience, but obviously this is open for all and that’s why it’s such a wonderful business to be part of, I am doing Forex trading with low investment yet I am able to work out just fine and the biggest reason for all this is my broker OctaFX as they allow me to operate with as low as 5 dollars and yet I get lowest spread, high leverage and so many more benefits!

Board footera