AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2022 4:10 am  #1

Should I trust reviewers ?

Now is not clean, they remove all negative comment reviews even reviews meet ups company . My and other colleague ’s reviews were approved by mophie and suddenly after 45 days they removed all negative comment and made 1.5 star standard company to 4.5 Star company.

Last edited by BAlos (9/25/2022 4:10 am)

9/25/2022 4:07 pm  #2

Re: Should I trust reviewers ?

Hey there! When you need to send an international package, it is very convenient to use the services of UPS. They have a fairly large number of branches, and reasonable prices for delivery, and very responsible staff, and therefore you can be sure that your package will be delivered on time and without damage. I advise you to read about UPS here https://ups.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and you will understand that this is a reliable carrier that you can trust.

Last edited by HerenMiko (9/25/2022 4:08 pm)

Board footera