AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2022 4:20 am  #1

Do you think we need a TV now?

Do you think we need a TV now?

9/26/2022 4:47 am  #2

Re: Do you think we need a TV now?

I think it depends upon what you use the TV for.If you enjoy watching movies at home, the answer is yes. Sure, you could watch a movie on your tiny computer screen or (even tinier) mobile device, but I have to say the experience will be very pale in comparison (much like the difference between sex and a kiss on the cheek).The bigger the better, I say, if you share my love of movies.

9/26/2022 5:28 am  #3

No, not really.

You can get the latest news, weather, and sports from the Internet, newspapers, or radio. You can go to the public library and borrow any number of detailed materials on any topic you like. You can rent many movies (from near-first-run movies to classics) from numerous sites on the Internet and watch them on your laptop or desktop computer; if you don't have a fast enough Internet connection for effective streaming, you can also download movies absolutely free on piratebay

10/13/2022 4:20 am  #4

I think not. All news can be read on news websites or messengers.

10/13/2022 3:36 pm  #5

The era of TV will not end for a long time

10/17/2022 1:44 pm  #6

I'd be interested to hear from you: do you watch TV shows on your TV, or do you connect some portable stations to watch movies and so on?

10/17/2022 2:07 pm  #7

Hello. To answer the author's question, in my opinion, TV is becoming more and more popular among young people and others. Before, young people did not watch TV shows and so on at all, but now they are becoming interested in it. My family and I, for example, rarely watch TV, because we have an Amazon Firestick. We didn't know what to watch at first, because we didn't have a movie service. But then we found one service and started reading how to install Kodi on firestick. The installation was really quick and without any problems, which surprised me a lot. Now we enjoy movies in great quality!

Board footera