Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2022 4:04 pm  #1

Bicycle Rating

If you like to ride a bike like I do, you always take care of your bike. Of course you want to buy the coolest model or replace parts with the most expensive ones. I'm wondering if there is a bike rating. Which bikes are cool and which ones are better not to buy.

10/03/2022 4:05 pm  #2

Re: Bicycle Rating

Of course there is a rating of bicycles. I think you can see it if you google it and type in "bike rating")) Everyone is looking for something for themselves and that's okay. For one person it is important that the bike has a low price, for another to the quality was the coolest. When I was choosing a bike for my girlfriend I looked at best mens road bike. That's why I made the right choice.

10/03/2022 4:06 pm  #3

of course I always take care of my bike. It's like part of the family. And of course there is the bike rating. From cheap to expensive, from high quality to low quality. There are ratings everywhere. You can go up to some expert and ask about ratings. Anyone will tell you there are.

10/04/2022 10:13 am  #4

cooool

Board footera