AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2022 5:36 am  #1

I got the AeroGarden for Christmas 2021

I got the AeroGarden for Christmas 2021 and I am absolutely satisfied. It has lived up to all my expectations and more. I planted 6 herbs for the first try and I'm still harvesting them now midMarch. I had two questions & emailed Customer Service for help. Within 2 days I had very detailed explanations. Highly recommend them.

10/22/2022 2:30 pm  #2

Re: I got the AeroGarden for Christmas 2021

Good day. I've never been able to grow plants on my yard, but with Aerogarden it's very easy to do right in my room. I read the information on how to use this device here https://aerogarden.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and within a few days, I saw the first results. Growing fresh food for our breakfast turned out to be quite a fun activity, and now we always have fresh vegetables.

Board footera