AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2022 4:57 pm  #1

Buyers expect you to drop the price…

Buyers expect you to drop the price instead of just accepting the listing price. People who buy used products are cheap shoppers. By the time the Poshmark percent is taken from you price, it's not worth the hassle of tracking down a box, printing a label, and mailing it. You have to use the USPS since Poshmark provides the label. I've had a couple of orders lost. For me, it's just not worth the trouble

10/23/2022 3:29 am  #2

Re: Buyers expect you to drop the price…

Hi all! On any online platform where branded items are sold, you can meet scammers, as this is a good opportunity for them to make money. One of the safest of these sites is Poshmark, as they provide full buyer protection if you follow their instructions. But if the seller is still trying to deceive you, you can call the poshmark phone number and report it. The company will carefully check everything, and if you are really right, then you will be refunded in full.

Board footera